I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, February 12, 2018

LOVELY new toy

Like any big kid I was anxious to play with my new toy. Nick doesn’t work on Fridays and I knew that there was a good chance Mollie would be here Saturday (and she was). So, as Friday afternoon rolled around, I asked Nick if he would be interested in playing a little. He was. He asked me to meet him in the bedroom shortly.

I puttered around finishing up what I was doing and then headed on back. I stopped at the bedroom door and stared. Nick, with his own thought for afternoon playtime had attached our cuffs to the four corners of the bed. It’s enough to make a girl pause. Not for long, you understand, but it takes a moment for your mind to adjust.


I’d brought the new flogger in and handed it to Nick.  His comment was, “We’ll work up to this.”

He undressed me and wrapped the Velcro cuffs around my wrist, then took his time placing the other two around my ankles. If you haven’t tried this, it’s a very interesting feeling. With the total trust we have in one another, it’s a freeing feeling to be bound. If that statement doesn’t make sense, you need to try it and see what I mean.

I can’t remember exactly what he started with, but it was light weight, then he used the hard leather paddle for a while before he picked up the flogger. The first strike was across my butt and very firm. It was wonderful! It was a harder impact than I was expecting and just perfect. It was a great thuddy feeling, you know for sure you’re being whipped, but without that sharp stinging pain that some things, like wood, can cause. Then he began using it more lightly on my back and legs always putting more force into it as he got to my butt. I think I could have stayed there until his arm fell off.



As I lay there – restrained, you remember, he placed the vibrator in a very strategic spot as he continued with the flogger and I was lost! Soon Nick was finally undressing and joined me. I always smile when I hear the song, Afternoon Delight. And our empty nest and not having to work every day is why!

Rosie Dee, again my thanks for your contribution to a most delightful afternoon.

28 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:21 AM

    PK,
    Oh, my goodness........... now that sounds absolutely delicious. Here am on on Friday afternoon working with construction workers and you and Nick are having afternoon delight. You are indeed a lucky woman.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure glad you weren't doing the same thing we were doing since there were construction workers around!

      Delete
  2. Oh Pk, what a nice afternoon. I love my leather cuffs too. and isn't retirement just the best time ever.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retirement is wonderful! Our cuff are velcro. I think leather would be nice.

      Delete
  3. Hi PK, wow, now that is some afternoon delight! :) Sounds like the new toy was a winner. Maybe it might encourage Nick more :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh..another flogger convert! And I totally get the 'freeing feeling' of being cuffed. Sounds perfect...wishing you lots more afternoon delights! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby. The flogger is just wonderful.

      Delete
  5. OH and AFternoon delight is a song I identify with as well! Sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had such a fun Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. I'm pretty glad too.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a totally wonderful and delicious afternoon. Perfect.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, the joys of retirement!

      Delete
  8. What a lovely way to spend an afternoon. Terrific gift from Rosie Dee!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprise and a truly great gift.

      Delete
  9. Perfect perfect perfect afternoon. I'm with you. Being bound is surprisingly freeing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that is something those not into TTWD could understand.

      Delete
  10. Sorry to be so late, but had a bout of flu. Look what I missed!! Bondage and flogging. That Nick is definitely drinking the koolaid, PK. Afternoon Delight is still a favorite of mine - the song and the activity.

    Happy Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you were sick. The bondage and flogging is a great way to spend an afternoon.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11:06 PM

      PK,
      I will second you thoughts. I’ve spent a few surprise weekend afternoons bound and in a similar predicament with my wife when she’s in the mood. There’s some black cuffs and when they come out it usually means my wife plans to put me through my paces. My wife also enjoys grabbing the electric razor and thoroughly shaving off the little bit of hair that’s left on the sides and back of my head when I bound. I love it. In fact she says she prefers my head “smooth and shiny”. It sounds like you had fun. We never used a flogger. JL

      Delete
    3. JL, it sounds like you two know how to have a good afternoon too.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous4:26 PM

      PK,
      You two as well. We’re actually pretty mild most of the time. JL

      Delete
  11. You made your afternoon sound incredibly delicious! I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! And we thank you very much.

      Delete
  12. Oh PK!!!:) What fun you had!!! Sounds like you and Nick had a fabulous time! What a lovely gift from Rosie Dee!
    Those floggers are beautiful! I see them when Terps and I go on our annual "toy shopping" birthday outing. It's on my list. Must feel wonderful!

    We have some cuffs, and have only used them a time or two through the years. Makes me want to play with them again. I'll have to ask Rob about it. Loved hearing about your fantastic flogging Friday! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

  13. There can be a certain sweetness to the reality, as opposed to (or rather, complemented by) the spiciness of the fantasy, and it’s wonderful to see that same sweetness in others’ lives too. Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete