I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, April 02, 2018

Of course...


I hope everyone had a good Easter. For those of you expecting snow – good grief! Come visit, it’s supposed to be in the 70’s the next couple of days.

The talks, emails, that Nick and I have shared have been beneficial. It helps me a lot when he asks questions or asks for something to be explained to him in more detail. When he asks, or even sometimes tells me to write I feel I can really open myself up to him. Without his specific request, I’m always hesitant.



Nick asked for a ‘play date’ Friday afternoon and I was more than happy to join him. We began with a joint shower and things only got better from there. Our play certainly involved a spanking. I hadn’t had one in a long time and this was a good one. I could feel it quite a while after we stopped and went on to other enjoyable things.

I checked the mirror later. There was still nice color and I wondered, with a smile, if one or two places might bruise. It was only then that I remembered…

Of course, the best spanking I’ve had in months was a couple of days away from my yearly physically. Yep, this morning at ten. I’m probably there now as some of you are reading. Oh, what the hell. I can always pretend ignorance or tell the truth which ever strikes my fancy. Maybe nothing will show, but it sure did brightening up my Friday afternoon.

I may be scarce here for a while. I have a special guest coming and the house needs attention! Then next week I’ll be visiting. But I’ll be around some.

26 comments:

  1. Yay tot he play date! Oops on the Doctor thing. Hope the physical goes well and you have a good week.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK,

    Happy Easter to you and Nick. Wow, what a wonderful way to start the Easter weekend. Woo hoo! :)

    I'm glad the communication between you two has been beneficial.Hope the physical goes well and no awkward questions are asked. Shame about the timing!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your Easter was good too. Communication - I love it and hate it.

      Delete
  3. oh wow on the doctor's visit! I hope it wasn't an issue. Anyway it sounds great that you're managing to communicate with Nick this way. All good vibes and easter greetings coming your way from the far east!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick and I will muddle though one way or another.

      Delete
  4. Hurrah on the play date...have a wonderful visit with your special friend! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love free afternoons.

      Delete
  5. Yay good to heat about your Friday afternoon playdate. Made me laugh when you mentioned your medical. Have a nice visit with your special guest.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll have a great time!

      Delete
  6. I would never turn down a play date! It sounds like a good addition to all the writing back and forth you have both been doing, just enjoy it. Hopefully there’s more to come. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's another way to communicate. We're pretty good at that.

      Delete
  7. Happy that your notes to each other are working may it continue.
    Let us know how you handle the possible bruises at your physical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope I can make myself continue to write him.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous10:16 AM

    PK,
    I love that the two of you are emailing and talking. Sometimes it just makes things easier. You and your special guest need to stay out of trouble.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me, I never get in trouble. That's my trouble.

      Delete
  9. I don't know if Meredith is right. Maybe you and your guest should make some trouble! Something to look forward to! Hope the physical went well. I've worried about that in the past myself.
    Sounds like you're having some fun. I'm routing for you and Nick to keep it up and have regular 'discussions'. Didn't you used to write about your thoughts weekly? That might be good to do again. He does seem to be interested...
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does. I liked writing once a week. We'll see.

      Delete
  10. What a lovely play date, PK, I hope there will be many more. I have my answer ready should I need to explain marks of a spanking. I’ll just smile and say it was one of our 50 Shades moments.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great answer.

      Delete
  11. glad you had a wonderful play date and that your are communicating together. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear you had some playtime 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, everyone needs some.

      Delete
  13. So long as its consensual, the doc shouldn't mind, if they even ask!

    Glad you were both able to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They shouldn't, but it still feels weird.

      Delete